Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Face Lift

Colin and I have wanted to tile the backsplash FOREVER! We went back and forth about if we wanted to do it ourselves or not.  The truth is we are NOT handy!  So...we hired someone to do it.  I think it looks great!  What a new look for that ugly wall.  
It still needs to be grouted.(Is that a word?)
What a difference, thanks Colin!

6 comments:

  1. Looks FAB! I think you and Colin should have stayed up one night till like 3 a.m. doing it yourselves, though. Think of the memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! That looks great! I love your kitchen! BTW-Corey is in big trouble with me because he has seen Colin numerous times and not given him the baby gift that has been sitting in his car for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific. But even without the tiles, I don't think I would call that an "ugly" wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the black and white checks!

    ReplyDelete