Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adventures with our friends

Here are some random pictures from this summer that I wanted to make sure I remember!
Fun times, with great friends.
Ruby helping her Dad check things off his list.  
You can tell she has me in her!  She is NOT excited
about his list, not one bit!
Hank and Jack with some cute boys from our 
Neighborhood.  My boys are the batmans.
Swimming at Grandmas with Tate, Cooper, Ruth
Trey, Hank, and Kobe 
Park City Chocolate Factory with the Talbot's
This picture will go down in history!  This is ALL
of my kids and all of Ty and Di's kids sitting at a "kid"
table while the adults sat across the way!  They made it 
through the entire meal with no problems.  Not even a 
spilled drink.  We thought we had left the kids at home
judging how relaxing our dinner was!  Thanks Baja Cantina
for having Faith in our children, and for being really fast at 
bringing out the kids food.  What a relaxing dinner with the kids.
I never thought I would ever say that!

We have had a great summer, but it's not over yet!  I anticipate it
will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment