Monday, April 8, 2013

NYC for Spring Break!

We went to NYC with Ruth and my mom, and Kate!
ABC kitchen!  YUM!


Rockefeller


Baked by Melissa

Subway to Hoboken

The yummiest bakery
I don't normally like cream filled things, but this lobster tail is the most AMAZING thing I have ever eaten!
Buddy

Ruth saved up her money to go on a spree at the American Girl store.

FAO
Ruth at FAO 2003

Same dog 2013--boy how time flies!

She got a bit silly after eating candy for Dillan's candy bar




Max Brenner

She insisted on buying yarn in Soho.  Just like her Nana.

The cute waiter brought her a treat at dinner one night!  Rare to see kids in nice restaurants in NYC.

Times Square

I took her to see Phantom.  She loved it.  (so did the man in the background)

Serendipity

Frozen Hot Chocolate

We went to see the Lion King too!

I love these two ladies with all my heart!  They are great women that bless my life and my children's life too.

Headed home:(

No comments:

Post a Comment