Friday, September 7, 2012

Brigham City Temple

It's Open House time again! I really enjoy these outings.  It is always good to get my kids a little glimpse of what we are striving for.  Ruth has been able to witness many marriages outside of the temple.  When we walked into the sealing room of this temple, I made sure to point out that that room was more beautiful than any place she had seen for a wedding.  There was a special moment that we had, and I know that the SPIRIT whispered to her that what I was saying was true.  I am always grateful to have teaching moments like that when I know what I was teaching was REALLY heard. 
The whole crew eating cookies.

By the fountain

My BABIES and ME!

Touch the Temple

This temple is BEAUTIFUL!  I am so thankful for the temple and the blessing the knowledge that these little people are mine forever.  
I BELIEVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment