Hank won the Reflections contest this year! I am so excited and a bit shocked. He is not interested in art at all, and I made him do it. I think he spent all of 15 minutes on it! I will not argue that it is good for him to win and build some confidence.
The biggest winner might have been Ruth. She LOVES art and was so excited about Reflections. She didn't win or get and honorable mention this year. The winning part is that she was so excited for Hank, genuinely. She didn't ask if she did or anything she just revealed in his victory. Then she asked if she could call Ellie and see if she won, because she thought "Ellie's was good and should win." Thank goodness for a gracious loser. I know it won't always be that way, but today we were victorious:)
Hank with his painting...(no I am not storing food in my cheeks for the winter! I am ready to get this baby weight off!)

Him with the other winner's from the other age groups.
Yeah for ALL the Wright winners!
ReplyDelete