This month got away from me! I am going to do some serious blog dumping!
Every year we go to the Ogden Rodeo one the 24th weekend. This is the only picture I got of my cowgirls and cow boys! She is stinking delicious!

Does this happen anymore? YES!! IF you like your hubby and you get talking to him in the car and realize half way up the canyon that you forgot to stop and get gas! We went to Park City for the weekend. We got into town on Sunday evening and we were low on gas. Colin wanted to stop and I said no. So the next day we rushed through all of our fun festivities and on the way out we were going to stop. We didn't! We ran out half way up the summit. Colin put the car in neutral and rolled back down! Dangerous! EVENTUALLY we got it figured out. He was a good sport. Oh, the irony of trying to keep the Sabbath.

Ruth got braces on her lower teeth. She has two teeth that can't come in because of crowding. She was so excited. It made me sad because she looked so grown up.

We played so hard that there were nights that we didn't quite make it to bed before we fall asleep.
We have loved the summer rain storms. This one caught us off guard, but we LOVED playing in it.
Ruth got her ears pierced for her birthday. She is such a great girl and Colin and I wanted her to know we really notice how great she is! I surprised her. We got her ears pierced and the we went and got Sushi.
No comments:
Post a Comment