Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Epstein Barr--Mono

After a crazy week, we found out that Hank has Epstein Barr, and Mono! It is a little disheartening that my sweet little boy is sick, but nothing that we can't help. Our family has started a new diet: Green Smoothie diet. I will gladly tell you all about it and how it is going to help Hank with his lack of energy. Love that little boy



3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry. I got that when Matt and I were newly married and it really wiped my system out! Make him REST!!! Even after he thinks he's better. Kids are resilient though! Hope he's better in no time. And congrats with number 5! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad! I had that when I was in 2nd grade and missed 2 full months of school! I would just be sitting on the couch and fall asleep within seconds. I hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete