Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He did it!

Colin has officially started a homebuilding business!
Introducing:
Henry Walker Homes

The Henry is for our Henry, and the Walker comes from his partners' grandpa. Colin has teamed up with a great partner John Stubbs. He knows the business even better than Colin. Colin would say that is not much of an accomplishment, but John is great! He is always saying how excited he is to be working with him. We believe that this will be a success!

Check out the website through my link on the side. Look at the video on the home page. I have to give a shout out to Spencer and Ash, and Nic and Emily! Thanks guys this is so fun to be living the DREAM!

Col- I'm proud of you are all your hard work. Not many get to LOVE what they do. We know that from experience. Go get 'em!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is so exciting! He will do great! If we were staying in Utah we would totally buy one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Farm at Kays Creek is a few houses down and across the street from my parents house. That is a great place to expand home. Wonderful property, great location, and fantastic neighborhood. I see his sign up everytime I go to my parents. The development is coming right along and I am so happy for you guys. What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete